Gidget was born into a rural middle class family but she wanted more. She leaned her original sewing skills from her mother but she went on to college at the age of 16 to hone those skills. Afterwards, she luckily landed an apprenticeship with an underground designer of sorts and it was only up from there – or down depending on how you look at it! She began to get more work from less mainstream individuals and with people that wanted something a bit more grunge but functional. Now she’s set to take over her mentor’s place when the time comes and still learning, getting invited to all the high end functions, and just partying it up when she can and live her life. But with her little….quirks? It might be hard. Her temper tends to get the best of her and her powers can flare at times she really shouldn’t happen.
Mutant Fashion Designer
Gidget is a rather quirky but snarky fashion designer that can throw you as far as she can not trust you. With her power set....it's not wonder she has such an explosive personality.
It takes a lot to make her made but when she does...it's like a freight train and good luck stopping her.
Gotta Earn My Trust
With have to keep herself in check and even hide what she is at times, it take a lot for her to truly trust people. If you manage to somehow be on her good side, Gidget will go above and beyond for those she cares about.
Power Suite One: Telekinesis
- Telekinesis - Mentally move small objects in your or adjacent zones. Attack with Will against targets in your zone by hurling things.
- TK Shield - Defend against physical attacks with Will.
- Telekinetic Might - Lift objects with Will. A human sized object is Fair (+2) opposition. A car is Great (+4) opposition. Larger objects are greater.
- Long-Distance Telekinesis - Move objects and make attacks up to three zones away using telekinesis.
- Master Telekinesis - +2 Will when attacking with telekinesis.
- Migraine Inducing - After prolonged use of powers, the user will slowly start to get a headache and eventually cause nose bleeds. If user does not stop, they can eventually pass out and cause damage.
- Unstoppable Telekinesis - You can use your mental powers to lift something up to the size of a tank and hurl it, either to destroy a wall or similarly robust obstacle, or to attack every target in your zone or an adjacent zone.
Power Suite Two: Self Detonation
The user can cause themselves to explode with varying effects from simply blowing open a door to explosions with the magnitude of nuclear explosions and recover/reassemble. They may be able to control the strength of the explosion, blow up portions of their body, or severe parts of their bodies and let it explode at contact with the enemy. Over a short span of time, the user is able to 'collect' themselves.
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Lots of Collateral Damage -Your blasts come with huge bursts of concussive force, which generate Lots of Collateral Damage. -
- Charged Shot - If you take a few seconds to concentrate, you can generate a blast with enough force to blow open the door to a bank vault, destroy a reinforced wall, or otherwise eradicate an obstacle. Of course, a blast this big is slow and imprecise. It’ll tear up the entire room.