You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of people from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad.
A clone of the ‘Gleason’ genome, Jeremiah’s parents were very unpleasantly surprised when his X-gene activated and started turning him into something most decidedly not-human. Frightened, they dumped him in the sprawl where he survived against the odds. Now he keeps his own little corner of what used to be Milwaukee and just tries to make it through the long days and cold nights.
Big, bad and growly, Jeremiah doesn't take kindly to people causing problems in the few square blocks of Sprawl that he calls his. He also doesn't like having to take notice of problems outside that but with drugs flowing in from elsewhere and other Morlock groups getting antsy that's increasingly not an option.
Don't Make Me Care
No one survives the Sprawl on their own, especially not inhuman looking mutants like Jeremiah. He's made friends and allies and while he's not particularly hooked into any of the large Morlock 'factions' that make their home in the ruins of old Milwaukee, he's connected enough that he frequently winds up dragged into whatever has happened with or to them.
Wild At Heart
Jeremiah's brain and psyche are fundamentally different from a human or even more human-like mutants. He does things on instinct as much as experience and thought. Sometimes that works in his favor. Other times though it makes him unsettling, off putting or in the worst cases drives him to atavism.
Power Suite One: Werewolf Physiology
Better, faster, stronger. Looking like Jeremiah does had to come with some upside, right?
- Natural Weapon - Fight +2 while brawling with natural weapon.
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Senses - Pick a sense. +2 Investigate rolls using that sense. That sense cannot be impeded.
- Sensory Suite - Pick another sense for your bonus to apply to.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Half-Feral -You don’t know which came first, the retractile claws or the animal sensibilities, but you can’t have one without the other. While you’re armed with a natural weapon, you are also Half-Feral. -
- Berserk - If you fall into an incomprehensible rage, you become an especially deadly combatant, gaining Armor:2 and +1 to all attacks. Because you are in a berserk rage, though, you can’t stop yourself from causing collateral damage. This rage lasts until the end of the scene or you choose to end it.
Miah's late home and the state he arrives in is not good
Brin gets an unexpected visitor
A very early morning visitor has Brinley and Miah travelling long distances
Miah and Brinley go to see Clarence to get more information on the tension with the Purifiers.
A break in gets Miah out to investigate.
Why does Miah have a board that looks like he's investigating a conspiracy?
A fire has Jeremiah and Brin responding.
Brin and Jeremiah go looking for Monica, they really don't like the answers they get from her.
A routine patrol in the Sprawl finds an injured Monica
There's a free clinic started up in the Sprawl. Jeremiah decides they should find out more.
A riot at the stockyard where Jeremiah and Brin work brings out ... their instinct
A strange obelisk of sorts has appeared in the North Sprawl, bringing with it an unusual visitor.
Miahs nose is healing but it's not pleasant ...
Brin starts to ask questions about Morlocks in the Sprawl and Kyles car is attacked.
After their run, Brins memory is poked ... again.
It should have been breakfast. Instead ... it was a prank or was it something more?
A chance meeting between two Empaths has the possibility of going very wrong.
A scavenger appears at a pop up market in the North Sprawl and instincts might be triggered.
An evening walk and Miah is confronted by a newcomer to the Sprawl.
With "Geico" settling in, Miah has a talk to him.
A Purifier protest and Morlock counter-protest could get messy unless Miah and Brin do something.
Jeremiah and Brinley visit a contact within the Purifiers.
Jeremiah makes good on his promise to take Brin to see a telepath - at the Institute. What they find ... are false memories
Miah decides to test the word they learned...
Jeremiah has news for Brin ... it's not good.
The unrest in the North Sprawl grows and Jeremiah is attacked.
Miah and Brin find Monica and Rocky and get some small concessions. But will it be enough?
After their meeting with Rocky and Monica, Brin has questions for Jeremiah .
Something triggers Brin's chase instinct ... which leaves Jeremiah in an interesting place.
Brins dreams surface again whilst she dozes
Jeremiah decides it's time to ask Brin about being able to Shift - given she doesn't. He's not too satisfied with the answer.
Some of The Morlocks want to organise and take action to stop the MGH drugs being distributed. Not all are convinced though.