You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of people from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad.
A clone of the ‘Gleason’ genome, Jeremiah’s parents were very unpleasantly surprised when his X-gene activated and started turning him into something most decidedly not-human. Frightened, they dumped him in the sprawl where he survived against the odds. Now he keeps his own little corner of what used to be Milwaukee and just tries to make it through the long days and cold nights.
Big, bad and growly, Jeremiah doesn't take kindly to people causing problems in the few square blocks of Sprawl that he calls his. He also doesn't like having to take notice of problems outside that but with drugs flowing in from elsewhere and other Morlock groups getting antsy that's increasingly not an option.
Don't Make Me Care
No one survives the Sprawl on their own, especially not inhuman looking mutants like Jeremiah. He's made friends and allies and while he's not particularly hooked into any of the large Morlock 'factions' that make their home in the ruins of old Milwaukee, he's connected enough that he frequently winds up dragged into whatever has happened with or to them.
Wild At Heart
Jeremiah's brain and psyche are fundamentally different from a human or even more human-like mutants. He does things on instinct as much as experience and thought. Sometimes that works in his favor. Other times though it makes him unsettling, off putting or in the worst cases drives him to atavism.
Power Suite One: Werewolf Physiology
Better, faster, stronger. Looking like Jeremiah does had to come with some upside, right?
- Natural Weapon - Fight +2 while brawling with natural weapon.
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Senses - Pick a sense. +2 Investigate rolls using that sense. That sense cannot be impeded.
- Sensory Suite - Pick another sense for your bonus to apply to.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Half-Feral -You don’t know which came first, the retractile claws or the animal sensibilities, but you can’t have one without the other. While you’re armed with a natural weapon, you are also Half-Feral. -
- Berserk - If you fall into an incomprehensible rage, you become an especially deadly combatant, gaining Armor:2 and +1 to all attacks. Because you are in a berserk rage, though, you can’t stop yourself from causing collateral damage. This rage lasts until the end of the scene or you choose to end it.
A very early morning visitor has Brinley and Miah travelling long distances
Why would a Morlock come looking for Miah?
Why does Miah have a board that looks like he's investigating a conspiracy?
Brin and Jeremiah go looking for Monica, they really don't like the answers they get from her.
There's a free clinic started up in the Sprawl. Jeremiah decides they should find out more.
While not the warmest of introductions into the city, Nate does meet some empathetic souls.
A strange obelisk of sorts has appeared in the North Sprawl, bringing with it an unusual visitor.
Something starts a howl in the Sprawl. A howl that upsets Brin and Miah - what they discover has them terribly worried.
Brin starts to ask questions about Morlocks in the Sprawl and Kyles car is attacked.
A night time run for Miah and Brin brings a new interesting ... friend.
It should have been breakfast. Instead ... it was a prank or was it something more?
Kyle keeps tracking the scent from Jeremiahs apartment ...
A scavenger appears at a pop up market in the North Sprawl and instincts might be triggered.
Monica drops in to talk to Miah and Brin. Unusual, but they take advantage of it. Or ... Brinley does.
With "Geico" settling in, Miah has a talk to him.
It's amazing what comes scurrying out of alleys in the North Sprawl. And perhaps a little humorous that Brin doesn't like Lizards.
Jeremiah and Brinley visit a contact within the Purifiers.
Someone reaches out to Miah and gives him a key to help Brin. Unfortunately, the key doesn't unlock what he thought it might.
Miah decides to test the word they learned...
It's a normal day until someone whispers in your mind ... then ... it's not.
The unrest in the North Sprawl grows and Jeremiah is attacked.
After a day out shopping, Brin and Miah get to relax and discuss their next steps.
After their meeting with Rocky and Monica, Brin has questions for Jeremiah .
Brin returns home after the riot in the Sprawl
Brins dreams surface again whilst she dozes
Coaxing Mei out, a pair of wolves discuss the trouble being stirred up within the Morlocks
Some of The Morlocks want to organise and take action to stop the MGH drugs being distributed. Not all are convinced though.
Another case of a rampaging mutant, or is it? Complications arise as Agent Long and a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents attempt to stop him before he can hurt anyone.