Cryptic postcards from old friends mean trouble
Kammy was found in the Lake Michigan ark. Well, the genetic IP cocktail that became Kammy was found in the Michigan Ark. All it had on the label was ‘Metamorph/Atmospheric Control’. Not even the donors were noted.
Born to parents, she lived a fairly normal existence right up to when her mutation activated, her skin turned blue, her eyes yellow and she blew the power circuit in the TV after having a ‘teen mood’. Her parents panicked and took her way out into the sprawl and left her there.
Alone, stuck in her mutated blue form with erratic storm control, Kammy had to fight to survive in the Sprawl – a place that is known for how hard and rough it is. Slowly she learned to use her shape shifting ability to sneak in and out of places and survived – but it was just surviving.
That’s when Timaios found her. A Morlock with the ability to sense other mutants. She’d been in the process of sneaking into a building disguised as someone else – he sensed her and put her to work for him. Time passed and Kammy’s skill at controlling her powers did too – and Timaios decided to use her in higher value targets.
Which is how she ended up getting caught at Stark Fujikawa. Now, she’s ‘contracted’ to them as part of her sentence but that doesn’t mean the things from her past don’t surface again and again.
Sneak Thief Storm Caller
What do you do when you can alter your form at will to look like anyone you want? Become a sneak thief of course! And for those times you get caught? Just call down a storm.
All the "right" kind of Friends
Living life as a sneak thief who's good at what she does, Kammy has all sorts of useful 'friends'. It's just that many of them she wouldn't want to be seen with. And some she definitely doesn't want to see.
No matter how good she is, Kammy got caught and now she's a corporate asset. Sort of.
Power Suite One: Strong Shape Shifter
Strong Meta Morph
- Shape-Shifting - Create the advantage 'Creature Form' using Will. Most creatures are Fair (+2) opposition but especially large, small or complex forms may be more.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- It Ain't Easy Being Blue - Your skin is sparkly and blue when not shifted. - People look at you funny
- POW! - You can take out a nameless NPC entirely, or deal a mild consequence to anyone else, at the expense of the structural integrity of the buildings around you.
Power Suite Two: Electrifying Storm Caller
The power of the storm is yours
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Theme: Electricity Projection - Whenever you use your power, you create sparks and bolts of lightning.
- Weather Control - Use Will to create weather in your zone. Opposition is generally Fair (+2) but powerful weather or weather especially opposed to prevailing conditions is more difficult. Weather fades when willed or at end of scene.
- Area Attack - Attack everyone in a zone
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Lots of Collateral Damage -Your blasts come with huge bursts of concussive force, which generate Lots of Collateral Damage. -
- Sturm und Drang - When you need to, you can dial up your storms dangerously high. Your weather pattern attacks every target in its zone with a Great (+4) attack.
Kamila and Kara come out to watch Liam's mad VR gaming skills.
Liam gets invited to a house party with Ms Malika.... what could possibly go wrong? Except for everything?
Liam still owes Ms Malika a date - the second attempt is nearly foiled as well. This time by her stalker. What's going on?
Spending the night at Liams after their failed dinner date, Ms Malika tries to access his computer to get access to her social media feeds. Or does she?
A night of gaming ends up setting Kami on edge.
It takes a lot of work and planning to avoid a Liam Disaster - and RIAN has made sure that Kami has her work cut out for her.
Kami introduces Liam and Kara to a very colourful fellow to get a lead on who framed the courier.
What happens when a 'hyper carry' gets distracted? Generally things that are bad for the PR of Stark Fujikawa. Which is why Kami, seeks to focus Liam...
Seems like something's cooking up at Oscorp. Liam, Kamila and Harvey discuss how to approach this investigation.
Following the unexpectedly chaotic complications of their previous mission, Liam, Kamila and Kara return to Stark-Fujikawa to report in and await judgment for their actions and outcome.
While Liam and Kamila have a volleyball match, RIAN engages Harvey on more mathematical front.
Kami seeks out Liam on a //Saturday// much to the ESports stars disgust
Kamila and Harvey drop by the UAC to meet with Bastion regarding the pirating of SF tech and those suspicious amusement centers.
Just when they thought they had enough to puzzle about with one rogue AI around, Liam, and Kamila find themselves in the company of another. This one is perfectly legally registered though, right?
Someone wants Doctor Michaels dead, and Kara's unwittingly been made a culprit!
Kamila's a bit preoccupied with other things that she misses her appointment notice. Thankfully (?) Harvey finds himself in the area to remind her.
Liam gets a visit from one of his fans... it doesn't go well.
Following up on the investigation regarding the suspicious game parlors, Kamila and Liam get in touch with Kara to see if she might have any information.
The Pandemonium's popular tonight but certain parties aren't just here for the music and the drinking.
Kamila reaches out to a contact for information on the IP loss. The price ... is surprising.
A group of Stark Fujikawa employees are called together to discuss the loss of technology.