Cryptic postcards from old friends mean trouble
Kammy was found in the Lake Michigan ark. Well, the genetic IP cocktail that became Kammy was found in the Michigan Ark. All it had on the label was ‘Metamorph/Atmospheric Control’. Not even the donors were noted.
Born to parents, she lived a fairly normal existence right up to when her mutation activated, her skin turned blue, her eyes yellow and she blew the power circuit in the TV after having a ‘teen mood’. Her parents panicked and took her way out into the sprawl and left her there.
Alone, stuck in her mutated blue form with erratic storm control, Kammy had to fight to survive in the Sprawl – a place that is known for how hard and rough it is. Slowly she learned to use her shape shifting ability to sneak in and out of places and survived – but it was just surviving.
That’s when Timaios found her. A Morlock with the ability to sense other mutants. She’d been in the process of sneaking into a building disguised as someone else – he sensed her and put her to work for him. Time passed and Kammy’s skill at controlling her powers did too – and Timaios decided to use her in higher value targets.
Which is how she ended up getting caught at Stark Fujikawa. Now, she’s ‘contracted’ to them as part of her sentence but that doesn’t mean the things from her past don’t surface again and again.
Sneak Thief Storm Caller
What do you do when you can alter your form at will to look like anyone you want? Become a sneak thief of course! And for those times you get caught? Just call down a storm.
All the "right" kind of Friends
Living life as a sneak thief who's good at what she does, Kammy has all sorts of useful 'friends'. It's just that many of them she wouldn't want to be seen with. And some she definitely doesn't want to see.
No matter how good she is, Kammy got caught and now she's a corporate asset. Sort of.
Power Suite One: Strong Shape Shifter
Strong Meta Morph
- Shape-Shifting - Create the advantage 'Creature Form' using Will. Most creatures are Fair (+2) opposition but especially large, small or complex forms may be more.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- It Ain't Easy Being Blue - Your skin is sparkly and blue when not shifted. - People look at you funny
- POW! - You can take out a nameless NPC entirely, or deal a mild consequence to anyone else, at the expense of the structural integrity of the buildings around you.
Power Suite Two: Electrifying Storm Caller
The power of the storm is yours
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Theme: Electricity Projection - Whenever you use your power, you create sparks and bolts of lightning.
- Weather Control - Use Will to create weather in your zone. Opposition is generally Fair (+2) but powerful weather or weather especially opposed to prevailing conditions is more difficult. Weather fades when willed or at end of scene.
- Area Attack - Attack everyone in a zone
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Lots of Collateral Damage -Your blasts come with huge bursts of concussive force, which generate Lots of Collateral Damage. -
- Sturm und Drang - When you need to, you can dial up your storms dangerously high. Your weather pattern attacks every target in its zone with a Great (+4) attack.
Liam cuts loose and serenades Kami before they catch up on the problems besetting her
There's information on The Tinker
Liam doing a stake out is a baaaaad idea
A lead on Timiaos brings Kami and Liam to a captured mutant
Not only does Stark-Fujikawa have a security system full of holes, they've got a small revolution to deal with! GINIE finds herself absconded along with a mass AI dump, and Liam and Kamila are dispatched to check things out.
Someone's really interested in Kamila to the point that they'll hack SF's systems to get information, and it's not something Harvey will take, lying down.
RIAN pokes around in Kami's memories as Liam speaks on appearing in Court for Ms Malika.
An attempted robbery at a SF facility gets the attention of an esports jock and a sneak thief
Liam needs a bit of cheering up after Ms Malika
Surviving The Tinkers attempt, Kami and Liam head back to her place for Eggnog. Liam digs into her past.
Liam gets invited to a house party with Ms Malika.... what could possibly go wrong? Except for everything?
Coffee , lunch and an invitation. What more does Liam want?
Spending the night at Liams after their failed dinner date, Ms Malika tries to access his computer to get access to her social media feeds. Or does she?
Kamila, Kara and Liam have business with a forger that the latter would rather opt out on.
It takes a lot of work and planning to avoid a Liam Disaster - and RIAN has made sure that Kami has her work cut out for her.
Antonio has something new he'd like Kamila to try out. GINIE and HARV try to make sure it'll be safe.
What happens when a 'hyper carry' gets distracted? Generally things that are bad for the PR of Stark Fujikawa. Which is why Kami, seeks to focus Liam...
Liam and Kamila enlist the help of GINIE to look up current Alchemax activity for their investigation.
Following the unexpectedly chaotic complications of their previous mission, Liam, Kamila and Kara return to Stark-Fujikawa to report in and await judgment for their actions and outcome.
An infiltration op goes past pear-shaped when chaos erupts at the Worthington Tower.
Kami seeks out Liam on a //Saturday// much to the ESports stars disgust
Kara's finally given the go-ahead to leave the safehouse, but the threat's not passed, and Liam and Kamila decide they could use her help in getting to the bottom of things.
Just when they thought they had enough to puzzle about with one rogue AI around, Liam, and Kamila find themselves in the company of another. This one is perfectly legally registered though, right?
Getting settled in the safehouse, Liam, Kamila and Kara try to work out motives and the true objective of those responsible for the murders of the other SF scientists.
Kamila's a bit preoccupied with other things that she misses her appointment notice. Thankfully (?) Harvey finds himself in the area to remind her.
A portal opens and deposits a weather controller ... with devestating effects
Following up on the investigation regarding the suspicious game parlors, Kamila and Liam get in touch with Kara to see if she might have any information.
Zellina turns the tables on a would-be thief, her assistance drawing both gratitude and curiosity.
A debrief is needed and Kamila is not prepared to head back to the office - so she uses one of her other ones. A nice little wine bar.
Kamila reaches out to a contact for information on the IP loss. The price ... is surprising.