No questions asked, no complications given. As a private courier, Kara's business and loyalty is to whomever's hired her at the time, and she'll do what she needs to until the job's officially done.
People like to see things as either black or white, one extreme or the other. Kara's of the opinion that if you stand far back enough, it all looks pretty gray.
Like a Shadow in the Night
You can't have shadows without light, and without some sort of light source, Kara's not much more than an undefined, wispy silhouette of herself.
Power Suite One: Walking Shadow
Possessing an affinity to shadows, Kara has the ability to manipulate such to a certain degree.
- Theme: Shadow Projection - Whenever you use your power, you create swathes of living darkness or other shadowy manifestations.
- Area Attack - Attack everyone in a zone
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Shadows ≠ Darkness - The brighter the light, the darker the shadow. It takes a nice balance between the two to be really effective.
- Shadow Surge - There's no escaping one's shadow, and so long as you've got enough to bridge the gaps from your own, you can essentially use them as an extension of yourself. - By merging with the shadows around you, you can make an area attack to lash out at anyone within the vicinity of the darkness connected to you. Unfortunately it must happen simultaneously, and therefore specific targets cannot be chosen. This does not work in complete darkness for lack of form and consequently no proper shapes to use as focus.
Power Suite Two: Phasing
Shadows are intangible, and so Kara can make herself incorporeal as well, to certain extents.
- Phasing - Use Burglary to walk through physical barriers. Standard interior walls are Fair (+2) opposition. Thicker or sturdier barriers provide more opposition.
- Extra Movement - You can move up to two zones for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Restricted Circumstances - Kara's only able to phase when fully in shadow-mode.
- Missed Me - You can ignore all physical damage from a single source, because it strikes everything around you instead.
Kamila and Kara come out to watch Liam's mad VR gaming skills.
Kamila, Kara and Liam have business with a forger that the latter would rather opt out on.
Following the unexpectedly chaotic complications of their previous mission, Liam, Kamila and Kara return to Stark-Fujikawa to report in and await judgment for their actions and outcome.
An infiltration op goes past pear-shaped when chaos erupts at the Worthington Tower.
Getting settled in the safehouse, Liam, Kamila and Kara try to work out motives and the true objective of those responsible for the murders of the other SF scientists.
Someone wants Doctor Michaels dead, and Kara's unwittingly been made a culprit!
Kara runs into some violent complications during a delivery run. It's Raquel, Nekesa and Michael to the rescue, but what have they found themselves in the middle of?
Kamila and Liam have a lead involving some modded SF property. Kara's got an address to another entertainment center. All three get caught up in another bizarrely twisted and very dangerous game.
They’re just games in that amusement parlour that’s just popped up in the North Sprawl? Some might feel the ‘siren call’ to come and check it out. Others might just be interested by the rumours they’ve been hearing. Really, though, it’s just harmless fun, isn’t it? What could possibly go wrong?