6 ft 2 in
Kenlaris remembers very little of his past. He knows his name and his age and that at one time he was a soldier. Or at least he thinks he knows these things. His clearest memories are of battle and blood and the need to run and keep running. Then a long dark nothing before awakening to find the world around him a very different place than he felt it ought to be. He trusts no one, knows nothing, moving from place to place and selling his skills in battle as a mercenary when he can and simply helping those in need when he can’t. Maybe he was a ruthless killer in the past, an immoral monster, or a soldier trained to always follow another’s command. Whatever he was, it doesn’t matter now. It’s in the past, dead and gone with as much finality as it looks like humanity will be.
The world is different now, changed, as is he, or maybe he’d been one of the lucky few built to survive. Either way, Ken knows one thing now and one thing only. The new world will belong to those like him and it will be whatever they choose to make of it. For himself and the few he’s managed to save, he hopes that will be a good thing.
Solo Immortal Merc For Hire
A solo mercenary on a mission to find..himself.
Killer with a Conscience
He will not kill women, or children, or the innocent.
No past, No problem
He doesn't remember much about his past.
Power Suite One: Literally Unkillable
It hurts. It hurts like hell. But you can walk it off.
- Regeneration - Mild consequence clear at the end of a scene or when they start recovery. Other physical consequences downgrade one slot if available when they start recovery.
- Extra Movement - You can move up to two zones for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Constant Migraines -There are so many different futures that you can half-see; it’s overwhelming, leaving you with Constant Migraines. -
- Boom! - You have a bomb in your chest. Making it go off is a lot worse for others than it is for you. - You take a major consequence. Every PC and major NPC in your zone and adjacent zones takes a mild consequence. Nameless NPCs are killed.
Power Suite Two: Superhuman Accuracy
You always have at least one handgun on you with which you are very skilled.
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Master Energy Blast - +2 Shoot when using energy blast.
- Master Energy Blast II - Practice makes perfect. - +2 Shoot with Energy Blast.
- Theme: Technology - Your powers have a technological source. Powers that affect other powers, such as Power Nullification, do not affect you.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Limited Ammunition - Ammo's heavy and you can't always carry as much as you might want or need. - You have LIMITED AMMUNITION.
- Spray and Pray - You unload into a zone, counting on law of averages to make things work out. - You attack every target in a zone within range at full strength, but also hit a lot of things you might not hit otherwise.
Kaylee's got more results from her nanite-brain experiments to show Ian, Jericho and Kenlaris. It's however not without complications.
It's a regular party at S.H.I.E.L.D. labs as Jericho and Kaylee go over their recent findings with the others regarding the reappearance of the Sentinels.
Zellina turns the tables on a would-be thief, her assistance drawing both gratitude and curiosity.
S.H.I.E.L.D. members and associates gather in the common room, present preparations completed, past legacies brought into perspective and anticipation for a mission in the near future.
They’re just games in that amusement parlour that’s just popped up in the North Sprawl? Some might feel the ‘siren call’ to come and check it out. Others might just be interested by the rumours they’ve been hearing. Really, though, it’s just harmless fun, isn’t it? What could possibly go wrong?
Unintentional exposure to a hallucinogen in the library makes for more than just a few misunderstandings.
Called to the Institute, the SHIELD team, Ian and Bash't learn something interesting
Unexpected complications arise amidst what should have been some routine testing, prompting Jericho, Kenlaris and Ian to try and restrain Kaylee before she hurts herself- or rather them!
Kaylee, Bastion and others find themselves with unexpected company crashing their impromptu meeting. The company in question proves they're not to be pushed around.
It's a gutsy move to rob a bank these days. It's even gutsier to go around in costume and stop them.
A disturbance in the park introduces a new player to the Chicago scene.
A random gathering of interconnected people seeking Starbucks end up discussing the new power-inducing street drug and existing investigations into it
Things go bump in the night. Or crash through the window and land on parked cars. Jericho's busy as usual, and has a few informational nuggets to drop.
If it's not one thing, it's another. AIM isn't prowling, but something else is. Alchemax wants their toy back, and Francisco decides to lend a hand while SHIELD sticks their nose into things as usual. Throw in a random merc and a librarian with the worst luck and you have a party.
With this latest incident in Hegewisch, Francisco and 4 'properly' acquaint themselves with SHIELD reps. Kenlaris gets caught in the crossfire and Ian just wants to crawl under a rock.
Just another night at The Cattle Car. ...except when people start reacting badly to seafood. Wait, this place doesn't serve seafood.