Fiery First Daughter of Nova Roma
Descendant of Selene
Power Suite One: Geokinesis
Able to control the the earth itself, Magma takes on a fiery form that makes her immune to heat (Friend to Flames) and most physical attacks melt or go up in flames on impact (Super Toughness, Hot Blooded). She can summon magma from deep beneath the earth to create mini-volcanos and project it in fiery blasts (Energy Blast) and shake the area with mini earthquakes (Slowing).
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Master Energy Blast - +2 Shoot when using energy blast.
- Slowing - Make a Shoot attack. If successful, target cannot leave its current zone until it overcomes an obstacle equal to your roll. Opposed with Athletics, if physically entangled, Physique if encased in a barrier or Will if slowed psychically.
- Slow Field - You may affect every target in a zone up to 1 zone away with your Slow. -2 to Shoot for zone slows.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Theme: Fire Projection - Your powers create fireballs and billowing smoke when you use them.
- Area Attack - Attack everyone in a zone
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
Improved Special Effects
- Obvious - In order to use her powers, Amara must be in her Magma Form, which puts off heat and light. - Using her powers is Obvious.
- The Floor Is Lava - By bringing the molten rock up from deep beneath the earth, Amara can make a real mess of the area. - Place an Aspect on the Zone.