"Well, don't worry, darling. Emma's here to save the day."
CEO and Socialite
Brown (Dyed Blonde)
Frost Queen Psychic
Arrogance is In
Power Suite One: Psychic Gift
What can you say? You drink (very expensive champagne) and you know things. And sometimes you mess with people’s powers.
- Power Amplification - Grant the boost 'Empowered' to a super powered character by touch. Only one boost in play at a time.
- Power Nullification - Project Fair (+2) opposition to using super powers into your zone, overcome with Will. Sense presence and general nature of powers.
- Telepathy - Choose one: Read emotions with Empathy, surface thoughts with Notice or deep thoughts and memories with Investigate in your zone or adjacent zone. Targets aware of telepathic capabilities may oppose with Will.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Mental Recovery - You recover from all mental stress
- Psychic Feedback -Delving too deep into someone’s brain is risky; their thoughts may start to resonate with yours and generate Psychic Feedback. -
- Psychic Maelstrom - Anyone who ends their turn in your zone takes 2 mental stress, and anyone who ends in a zone adjacent to yours takes 1 mental stress. This effect persists until you choose to end it or the end of the scene.
Power Suite Two: Diamond Form
Diamonds really are a girl’s best friend when you can turn into one to avoid be shot, stabbed or otherwise harmed. It does take you a moment to change, though.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Theme: Super Form - Using your power requires you to spend an action to assume your super-form. When that form is not active, your powers are undetectable.
- Forced Movement - You move your target up to two zones
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Exclusivity - You can be psychic, or you can be tough. Not both. - Shuts Off Your Other Powers.
- Bulletproof - You can, at will, shrug off any amount of physical stress from a single source—bullets simply bounce off your chest, uselessly. However, the damage is reflected into your environment; bullets gotta go somewhere, after all.