Power Suite One: Meta Morph
- Shape-Shifting - Create the advantage 'Creature Form' using Will. Most creatures are Fair (+2) opposition but especially large, small or complex forms may be more.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- You Don’t Look Quite Human -Your transformations aren’t perfect; whenever you return to human shape, some animal features remain. -
- Stegosaurus - You can only hold this form for a few minutes, though, and you’re sure to crush everything around you. While armored, you gain +2 to defend rolls and can knock down obstacles like thick concrete walls just by walking through them.
Power Suite Two: Super Powered
The power is yours
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Master Super Strength - +2 bonus to Physique in situations requiring pure strength.
- Area Attack - Attack everyone in a zone
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Don’t Know Your Own Strength -Super strength isn’t quite the gift everyone makes it out to be; just ask the trail of broken doors, shattered plates, and other chaos you leave in your wake. It’s not fun when you Don’t Know Your Own Strength. -
- POW! - You can take out a nameless NPC entirely, or deal a mild consequence to anyone else, at the expense of the structural integrity of the buildings around you.