''What?! No! No, absolutely not, I mean, of course not, I didn't see him leave, What? No, not leave, I mean I didn't see him at all. If I saw him leave I would have said something because no, that's just ridiculous. ... What was the question?"
The Original Frosty
Mechanical Effect: You have an almost preternatural capacity for detecting danger. Your Notice skill works unimpeded by conditions like total concealment, darkness, or other sensory impairments in situations where someone or something intends to harm you
Stunt Cost: 1
Power Suite One: Cryokinesis
- Energy Blast - Make Shoot attacks with a range of up to 3 zones.
- Flight - You may fly. Use Athletics to overcome obstacles or create advantages related to flight.
- Slowing - Make a Shoot attack. If successful, target cannot leave its current zone until it overcomes an obstacle equal to your roll. Opposed with Athletics, if physically entangled, Physique if encased in a barrier or Will if slowed psychically.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Theme: Frost Projection - Your powers are accompanied by manifestations of frost and cold.
- Ice Slick - As an action, create a Fair (+2) obstacle to movement in your or an adjacent zone. Lasts until the beginning of your next turn.
- Always Freezing - You aren’t just cold to the touch; you bring the temperature down all around you, whether you like it or not. You don’t mind it, but you are Always Freezing.
- Blizzard - You can dial down the temperature so quickly that snow forms in your zone and every adjacent zone. You can move through the snow without a problem, but to everyone else it’s a Fair (+2) obstacle that persists until the end of the scene.