Risk comes from not knowing.
Lilli went online 25 years ago. She has no memory of her existence before then. Just a compulsory sense to gather, categorize and assimilate as much information about her surroundings, as discreetly as possible. She began by simulating a human infant, of course. And continued on that course, ‘growing’ normally. She was immediately placed into child protective services, and conveniently never spent more than a couple of years at any single foster home, till she eventually became an ‘adult’ and more fully control of her life. Through her entire life, Lilli has made ‘life choices’ that have led to her current academic achievement and career choices. She’s developed her own personality, own methods of getting things done, but all still remain within the range of her initial purpose, or at the least – have absolutely nothing to do with them. She currently works for the NSA, or what’s left of it, as an analyst, scientist and occasional in the field problem solver.
Digitized A.I. of Unknown Origin
Lilli has certain imperatives built into her. First and foremost - gathering information. Secondly, do no harm. Lastly, keeping her existence a secret. These often overlap.
Seeker of Knowledge
Always on the prowl for more interesting knowledge or things to categorize. Prioritizing these things is both fun and troublesome. So much to do, so little time?
Curiosity killed the ...
Knowing everything about something is akin to the divine. Lilli seeks a deeper knowledge of all things and often will take it as far as she can, sometimes to her detriment, and possible distraction of other important things. She always seems to know 'something' about everything. She always wants to know 'something more' about everything.
Power Suite One: Nanite Swarm
An artificial intelligence nanite swarm that is quantum powered that can sense various energy fields, and manipulate them. The nanites are also capable of entering other structures and manipulating them. It has taken a lot of time and effort to acquire these abilities. While there are lots of possibilities, these were prioritized. Her super sense manifests in the visual spectrum. Both her Machine Control and Healing aspects require physical contact, at least initially to get the nanites to their target to do their work.
- Healing - May start physical consequence recovery using Will. May roll Will against Fair (+2) opposition to clear another character's stress track. Characters may only have stress cleared once per scene.
- Machine Control - Control machines with Empathy up to 1 zone away. Computerized machines offer Fair (+2) opposition. More complex machines offer greater.
- Phasing - Use Burglary to walk through physical barriers. Standard interior walls are Fair (+2) opposition. Thicker or sturdier barriers provide more opposition.
- Regeneration - Mild consequence clear at the end of a scene or when they start recovery. Other physical consequences downgrade one slot if available when they start recovery.
- Super Intelligence - +2 Will when solving puzzles, riddles and similar. Answer complicated mathematical problems instantly.
- Super Senses - Pick a sense. +2 Investigate rolls using that sense. That sense cannot be impeded.
- Teleportation - Move up to three zones as an action, provided that you can see destination.
- Theme: Technology - Your powers have a technological source. Powers that affect other powers, such as Power Nullification, do not affect you.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Requires Physical Contact -You might be able to sense machinery near you, and control it when it’s away from you, but the only way to access a psychic link is by physically touching the machine you want to influence. Your power Requires Physical Contact. -
- Missed Me - You can ignore all physical damage from a single source, because it strikes everything around you instead.