5 ft 8 in
Mei doesn’t remember her parents or where she came from. She was abandoned in the North Sprawl once her antlers began to show and raised amongst the Morlocks. Lately she’s begun to spread out from their bits of greenery in an effort to expand and nurture such pockets of life wherever she can.
Obviously Antlered Mutant
Tall, slender and incredibly athletic Mei would pass for a human were it not for the large antlers protruding from the young woman's head and the menagerie of animals and plants often surrounding or following in her wake.
Mostly Mute Mutant
Though she is capable of it Mei dislikes human speech and rarely if ever uses it. Communicating with her can be incredibly difficult for the average person.
Nature is my God
Mei reveres and perhaps even worships the natural world. She vastly prefers the company of animals and plants over her fellow mutants, avoids or doesn't notice humans and dislikes machinery and technology.
Power Suite One: One With Nature
- Animal Control - Choose a type of favored animal (dogs, birds, rodents, etc). +2 to Rapport with that type of animal and may talk communicate as if they were human.
- Flight - You may fly. Use Athletics to overcome obstacles or create advantages related to flight.
- Plant Control - Communicate with plants up to 2 zones away. Control actions with Empathy, including animating them.
- Accelerated Growth - You can fully grow a plant from any state, including a seed, in seconds.
- Extra Movement - You can move up to two zones for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- What are they? - Sometimes she forgets. - She has antlers, big ones. You can't miss them.
- Rapid Reforestation - It is a Great (+4) obstacle for anyone attempting to enter or leave the zone. Of course, this revenge of nature will tear up anything on the ground.
A strange obelisk of sorts has appeared in the North Sprawl, bringing with it an unusual visitor.
The unrest in the North Sprawl grows and Jeremiah is attacked.