I'm not gonna kill you. He's gonna kill you
Security Focussed Animal Spirit Channeler
Able to channel the spirit of animals, Neke found a niche in protecting others. With her natural flair for business she took that to the next level.
When channelling the spirit of animals, the spirits inhabit her psyche. This means that sometimes, Neke 'becomes' the animal and sometimes it's hard to come back.
For my pack
Intensely loyal to those she is responsible for Neke will crawl over broken glass, or do almost anything, to make sure they are safe. Sometimes this means doing things that might be seen as 'grey' or have a high personal cost for herself.
Private Police Force
Neke owns a Private Police Force with all the associated benefits and headaches that go with it.
Power Suite One: Animal Spirit Channeler
Neke is able to channel the spirit of animals to imbue herself with their attributes
- Flight - You may fly. Use Athletics to overcome obstacles or create advantages related to flight.
- Natural Weapon - Fight +2 while brawling with natural weapon.
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Intelligence - +2 Will when solving puzzles, riddles and similar. Answer complicated mathematical problems instantly.
- Super Senses - Pick a sense. +2 Investigate rolls using that sense. That sense cannot be impeded.
- Sensory Suite - Pick another sense for your bonus to apply to.
- Super Speed - +2 Athletics to rolls that involve moving quickly. Run across liquids or up vertical surfaces.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Animalia - You must channel an appropriate animal to use your power
- POW! - You can take out a nameless NPC entirely, or deal a mild consequence to anyone else, at the expense of the structural integrity of the buildings around you.
It's time to interrogate the Shuri clone
Michaels lovely dinner is interrupted
New housemates have to learn to live together.
Two competitive corporate cops play racquet ball. What could possibly go wrong?
The results of Michaels annual physical are in - they aren't great.
A trip to Havana yields some interesting results for Neke and Michael
A researcher from a project comes in to talk about experimental technology. Of course, it leads to more questions
A good christmas movie, mulled wine and good companionship
Attending the security convention, Neke approaches the Cyberdyne representative. She is so not subtle about it.
Going toe to toe with a Corp is a dangerous thing but Michael and Neke seem to survive this encounter and find out more about the mysterious cyborg they encountered a few weeks earlier.
Michael returns from England with interesting news on the 'cyborg' that attacked Neke
Following the lead from the sting on The Virtuoso, Michael and others from Fifth Column walk into a trap.
It's time to a bait a trap for Michaels ... admirer. Things don't go quite to plan, but when do they ever do?
SHIELD Suits decide to find out what Fifth Column know about the reverbium found in the West Sprawl
Michael shares the information on what they found in the Sprawl with Neke
Fifth Column, along with other Law Enforcement companies are called in to quell a riot in the West Sprawl. Neke is confronted by someone ... interesting.
The Fifth Column cryptologist has been able to decode the logs that were sent to Michael. The information answers one set of questions but asks a whole lot more...
It doesn't matter who you are and how powered you, practice and training is important. Michael and Neke are serious about theirs.
Investigating the macabre gift left for him, Michael learns some more things about his ... admirer.
A gift is 'sent' to Michael which is going to cause problems for Fifth Column
Another popup amusement parlour and another strange occurence. What's going on?
Michael has to pick up Neke - after she gets into a spot of bother.
Kara runs into some violent complications during a delivery run. It's Raquel, Nekesa and Michael to the rescue, but what have they found themselves in the middle of?
Neke and Raquel catch up, and talk shop despite trying to get away from business.
Michael and Neke intercept one of their leads and are interrupted by a Wakandan
Finding leads isn't a problem Neke and Michael have. Determining which ones to follow first ... is.