I'm not gonna kill you. He's gonna kill you
Security Focussed Animal Spirit Channeler
Able to channel the spirit of animals, Neke found a niche in protecting others. With her natural flair for business she took that to the next level.
When channelling the spirit of animals, the spirits inhabit her psyche. This means that sometimes, Neke 'becomes' the animal and sometimes it's hard to come back.
For my pack
Intensely loyal to those she is responsible for Neke will crawl over broken glass, or do almost anything, to make sure they are safe. Sometimes this means doing things that might be seen as 'grey' or have a high personal cost for herself.
Private Police Force
Neke owns a Private Police Force with all the associated benefits and headaches that go with it.
Power Suite One: Animal Spirit Channeler
Neke is able to channel the spirit of animals to imbue herself with their attributes
- Flight - You may fly. Use Athletics to overcome obstacles or create advantages related to flight.
- Natural Weapon - Fight +2 while brawling with natural weapon.
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Intelligence - +2 Will when solving puzzles, riddles and similar. Answer complicated mathematical problems instantly.
- Super Senses - Pick a sense. +2 Investigate rolls using that sense. That sense cannot be impeded.
- Sensory Suite - Pick another sense for your bonus to apply to.
- Super Speed - +2 Athletics to rolls that involve moving quickly. Run across liquids or up vertical surfaces.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Inflict Condition - You add an aspect to the target which you can invoke once for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Animalia - You must channel an appropriate animal to use your power
- POW! - You can take out a nameless NPC entirely, or deal a mild consequence to anyone else, at the expense of the structural integrity of the buildings around you.
Michael and Neke stake out the Sprawl looking for information
New housemates have to learn to live together.
Michael apprehends a smuggler related to the Killmonger case
The results of Michaels annual physical are in - they aren't great.
After their find in Havana, Michael and Neke up in Florida.
A researcher from a project comes in to talk about experimental technology. Of course, it leads to more questions
Michael is looking into a person of interest from the Solomon case.
Attending the security convention, Neke approaches the Cyberdyne representative. She is so not subtle about it.
Michael and Neke get a meeting with the Ministry in England. What they discover about Caldwell is perplexing.
Michael returns from England with interesting news on the 'cyborg' that attacked Neke
Michael checks in on Neke and has a 'heart to heart'.
It's time to a bait a trap for Michaels ... admirer. Things don't go quite to plan, but when do they ever do?
Neke and Michael meet up with the owner of FoxLogic esports and get more concerning information about the hits on players.
Michael shares the information on what they found in the Sprawl with Neke
Catching up with Michael in the West Sprawl as the riots start to die down, Neke takes them on a hunting trip for the 'big guy'.
The Fifth Column cryptologist has been able to decode the logs that were sent to Michael. The information answers one set of questions but asks a whole lot more...
An investigation for Michael and Neke lead them to ... Bash't again.
Investigating the macabre gift left for him, Michael learns some more things about his ... admirer.
Michael is tipped off to being watched and a Fifth Column employee is targetted.
Another popup amusement parlour and another strange occurence. What's going on?
Fifth Column are investigating a case for the CPD when they meet up with Bash't again
Kara runs into some violent complications during a delivery run. It's Raquel, Nekesa and Michael to the rescue, but what have they found themselves in the middle of?
Following a lead, Michael and Neke think it might be a dead one ... but find out otherwise.
Michael and Neke intercept one of their leads and are interrupted by a Wakandan