"A girl should be two things: who and what she wants." - Coco Chanel
Quinn Bracebridge was the biogenesis-crafted child of Marquis and Lavencia Bracebridge. Intellectuals, academics and pioneers, the Bracebridges flaunted convention and got away with it due to inherited wealth and native genius. The child they selected proved much like them – a shapeshifter, elusive and fey, absorbing the world around him and recrafting herself to fit her dreams and ideas.
Quinn might have been merely an idler if not for the Purifiers. Her parents died in an attack by these radicalized throwbacks. As she’s grown, Quinn has acquired the skills to get payback while continuing to expeiment with his identity, self and appearance. One never knows who they’ll encounter with this particular creature and they like it that way.
Quinn has the capacity to change appearance and shape relatively at will, with all the good and bad that accompanies that particular gift.
Quinn enjoys experimenting with her appearance, personality and behavior, infiltrating and being chaotic and generally trying to radically redefine what it means to be an individual. That means, however, that he often feels unanchored and confused by the things she experiences and that they suffer from a variety of psychological consequences.
Perhaps it's part of the genetic code, but Quinn is extremely resistant to being told what to do. She pushes back against all forms of control and undermines authority at every opportunity.
Mechanical Effect: Whenever you meet someone new, you can spend a fate point to declare that you’ve met that person before, but under a different name and identity. Create a situation aspect to represent your cover story, and you can use Deceive in place of Rapport whenever interacting with that person.
Stunt Cost: 1
Power Suite One: Shapeshifter
Myriad has the ability to alter their appearance, shape, size and 'clothing' essentially at will. Their body is made of a fungible biomass that can replicate other beings down to the genetic structure. They must remain essentially humanoid in shape and may vary size up to fifty percent either above or below their basic body mass. The base material is self-repairing and resistant to aging, making them both immortal and regenerative.
- Disguise - +2 Deceive when opposing efforts to see through disguise.
- Elasticity - You may interact with objects and make melee attacks in adjacent zones without moving. You may also alter your physical shape - though not your appearance.
- Material Mimic - Use Physique +2 against Fair (+2) opposition to create an advantage by touching a material and transforming your body into that material.' Only one material may be mimicked at a time and contact must be maintained.
- Regeneration - Mild consequence clear at the end of a scene or when they start recovery. Other physical consequences downgrade one slot if available when they start recovery.
- Master Regeneration - +2 to any attempt to put your physical consequences into recovery.
- Physical Recovery - You recover from all physical stress
- Don’t Know Who You Are Anymore -Too much time spent being someone else. Too many faces, too many lives. You’ve reached the point where you Don’t Know Who You Are Anymore. -
- Horror Show - You can perform an act of horrifying self-mutilation in front of everyone in your zone. When you do, nameless NPCs will flee in fear, and named NPCs and PCs must roll Will against Fair (+2) difficulty to avoid taking a moderate mental consequence.
Power Suite Two: Psychometry
Due to additional genetic material included in her biogenesis, Myriad has touch-based psychometry, allowing them to read memories and basic information from people and objects with a touch. This includes past owners and recent nearby events for objects, and basic identity and surface memory from individuals. She doesn't possess deeper probing or additional psychic abilities, just these fleeting and often confusing impressions.
- Precognition - Defend against physical attacks with Notice. Act before anyone who does not have Precognition in conflict.
- Visions - Once per scene, ask the GM a question about future events, likely outcomes of your actions or similar. GM must answer honestly but may be vague.
- Mental Recovery - You recover from all mental stress
- Requires Physical Contact -You might be able to sense machinery near you, and control it when it’s away from you, but the only way to access a psychic link is by physically touching the machine you want to influence. Your power Requires Physical Contact. -
- Past Manifest - If an object or person has a particularly potent memory associated, it may manifest as a visible, hallucinatory dreamscape that envelops not just Quinn but those near her. - Others in scene are enveloped in Quinn's vision unless they resist