Form is weakness. Exploit it.
One green eye, one gold eye/silver eyes
Black/Black with red bangs
Double agent shapeshifter
Shapeshifters and disguisers make the best double agents. Capable liars and near perfect abilities to hide, and Shadow is no different. Hiding in plain sight as hero and born as a Shifter, he excels at hiding the truth of his true purpose behind a fake facade, but sometimes does these little things that make him seem not /quite/ trust worthy.
Programmed to believe his family is being held ransom, his knowledge of his own, truthful past is non existant.
Fake it till you make it
He might be a good liar, but the surprising thing is that he can normally succeed at what he lies about being good at. Call it enhanced luck, the stars aligning, or confidence, it'll carry him through where he needs it the most... Until it doesn't.
Power Suite One: Shapeshifter
- Duplication - Create a duplicate identical to you. Duplicate takes -1 penalty to all rolls and shares your mental stress track. During conflict, you have only one action for either you or the duplicate but both may move.
- Natural Weapon - Fight +2 while brawling with natural weapon.
- Regeneration - Mild consequence clear at the end of a scene or when they start recovery. Other physical consequences downgrade one slot if available when they start recovery.
- Shape-Shifting - Create the advantage 'Creature Form' using Will. Most creatures are Fair (+2) opposition but especially large, small or complex forms may be more.
- Skill Shifting - Gain +2 to a single skill of choice when you change form for as long as that form is maintained.
- Super Agility - +2 Athletics when leaping, balancing or performing feats of agility. Leaps up to 2 stories, or rooftop to rooftop over no opposition.
- Super Speed - +2 Athletics to rolls that involve moving quickly. Run across liquids or up vertical surfaces.
- Super Strength - +2 Physique in all situations that require pure strength.
- Super Toughness - Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Extra Movement - You can move up to two zones for free
- Extra Action - You can split your shifts between two different yet related actions adding a +1 to each action
- Supercharged metabolism. - Most people who 'eat big' eat a family sized portion, but you, sir, eat enough to put a small group of people to shame. Not because you want to, but because you just burn through that /much/ food. - You suffer from Nasty Hunger Pangs
- Army of Me - This creates a swarm of you-NPCs under the GM’s control.
Acquaintances made and revisited. Ian encounters two women of differing shades of strange.
Kani and Ruby take over a warehouse. What they lack in coordination, they make up in unnecessary brutality. If that's a thing.
Finding someone with the skills to decrypt the laptop she stole, Ruby has to make a deal.
Ruby plans to spend the weekend taking over a warehouse, then robbing a church. Kani is in for it.
Kani heads over to the North Sprawl to meet Ruby's 'boss'. Noticing something amiss is not the same as handling that information tactfully.
Accompanied by Jericho and Shadow, Ian plays at book retriever as they track down the final book needed for Jared's cipher in the South Sprawl.
Ian hits a roadblock in his cipher scavenger hunt and seeks out the assistance of Kaylee and by proxy, Jericho once again. Coincidentally the three are happened upon by someone who claims to know how to get answers.
Kani has a new suit. Ruby has a new proposition. But it's probably better to talk about it somewhere else.
Several involved parties of the arcade incident return to the scene , some for clues, others out of curiosity.
They’re just games in that amusement parlour that’s just popped up in the North Sprawl? Some might feel the ‘siren call’ to come and check it out. Others might just be interested by the rumours they’ve been hearing. Really, though, it’s just harmless fun, isn’t it? What could possibly go wrong?